Close x
Expert Advisor Hosting Request

Please provide the following information:
(All Fields Required)

Close x

Register for our FREE weekly newsletter

X My Account Secure Account Login Login

Close x
Online Security

Secure login
Ensuring the security of your personal information is of paramount importance to us. When you sign in to the trading platform, your User ID and password are secure.

The moment you click Login, we encrypt your User ID and password using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.

Browser security indicators
You may notice when you are on our website that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").

To provide the fastest access to the trading platforms, we have made signing in to trading platforms secure without making the entire page secure. Again, please be assured that your ID and password are secure.

Close x
Privacy policy

Live Updates

USDJPY weakness: could it hurt other markets?

Updated -  Apr 23, 2014 8:00:00 AM By Kathleen Brooks

This morning USDJPY has come under pressure, and has fallen below its 50-day moving average at 102.38. This is another set-back in USDJPY’s recovery, and suggests that the recent rally was half-hearted at best since the bulls could not push this pair above a key resistance level at 102.48 – the base of the daily cloud. Below the cloud suggests a technical downtrend. Inter-market relationships So what is weighing on the USD? Economic [...] Continue Reading

The RBA can breathe a sigh of relief

Updated -  Apr 23, 2014 12:16:16 AM By Chris Tedder

It turns out that inflation in Australia isn’t running as hot as the market had previously anticipated, which is good news for the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA). The RBA has made it very clear that it prefers to remain on the sidelines in the near-term and let prior easing find its way into the real economy. Another very strong inflation reading for last quarter (Q4 inflation rose 0.8%) would have cast doubt over the [...] Continue Reading

The RBNZ is preparing for back-to-back interest rate hikes

Updated -  Apr 22, 2014 8:13:12 PM By Chris Tedder

The Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) is widely expected to follow up last month’s hike in the official cash rate (OCR) with another rate hike this Thursday (0900 NZST). Swap markets are pricing in around a 97% chance that the RBNZ will raise the OCR by 25 bps to 3.00%, despite less than impressive inflation data for last quarter and falling dairy prices. Consumer prices rose a measly 0.3% q/q last quarter, missing an [...] Continue Reading

EURGBP may test 2014 low on the back of key data & events this week

Updated -  Apr 22, 2014 4:35:00 PM By Chris Tevere, CMT

EURGBP has come back onto our radar after failing repeatedly into the 100-day sma earlier in April and then more recently breaking below its prior low around 0.8230. What’s more, should 0.82 the figure give way, it could lead to a retest of the key 0.8160/70 zone which sees a convergence of the 2014 low, 61.8% retracement of 2012-13 advance & the October 2012 high. This, combined with a few noteworthy economic data/events due out later [...] Continue Reading

USD/CAD: The Long View Remains Bullish

Updated -  Apr 22, 2014 2:15:00 PM By Matt Weller

When market volatility dies down, it’s often worthwhile to take a step back and look at the long-term trends, rather than getting bogged down in tiny 20-pip swings. With its recent lackluster price action, the USD/CAD provides the perfect case study to put that perspective into action. The USD/CAD has been trapped within a meaningless 40-pip range just above 1.1000 thus far this week, but by taking a look at the last few years of [...] Continue Reading

NZDUSD sees another Positive Reversal pattern…Key pivot 0.8625

Updated -  Apr 22, 2014 1:30:00 PM By Chris Tevere, CMT

Nearly two weeks ago we stated that “Kiwi continued to advance this week and overnight it ended up achieving our noted positive reversal objective at 0.8687. Accordingly, with the objective attained and little to propel NZDUSD in the near-term, we’re sidelined…That being said, for those of you who are more courageous, there are a few technical signs beginning to emerge which suggest NZDUSD may see another short-term correction back lower”. Sure enough, NZDUSD corrected nearly [...] Continue Reading

Commodities tumble as investors pile into equities

Updated -  Apr 22, 2014 12:30:00 PM By Fawad Razaqzada

Precious metals and crude oil prices are lower today, with gold falling 1% and WTI shedding 1.7%. Although the crisis in Ukraine is far from over, Thursday’s agreement between Russia and the West to end the violence in eastern parts of Ukraine is a step in the right direction. Some of the investors who had bought gold and oil in anticipation that the situation there would get worse are probably now unwinding those positions. Traders [...] Continue Reading

Is the FTSE about to stage a more meaningful rally?

Updated -  Apr 22, 2014 9:00:00 AM By Fawad Razaqzada

The FTSE has risen after the Easter holiday and is tracking Monday’s gains is the US where the S&P 500 achieved its first five-day winning streak since October. With the lack of economic data, and no fresh news regarding Ukraine, all the focus is on individual companies. Sentiment is boosted, above all, by the generally positive US first quarter earnings results. Last week banking giants Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley were among the companies whose [...] Continue Reading

STOCKS: What earnings season tells us, so far

Updated -  Apr 22, 2014 9:00:00 AM By Kathleen Brooks

We are working our way through the Q1 2014 earnings season and now is a good time to take a breather and see how companies are doing. We will concentrate on US corporates since they often release earnings before their European counterparts. The S&P 500: There are still nearly 400 companies in the S&P 500 left to report earnings so things could change, however, Q1 earnings season has had an OK start, although [...] Continue Reading

AUD/USD Technicals Bullish, but Fundamental Risks Elevated

Updated -  Apr 22, 2014 8:50:00 AM By Matt Weller

The AUD/USD pulled back in slow holiday trade last week, but the longer-term uptrend off the late January low remains intact. A few weeks ago, we discussed two clear patterns on the daily chart that both projected a target at the .9500 handle (see “AUD/USD: Clear Sailing to .9500?” for more). Rates have yet to reach that level, but the technical picture remains generally constructive; the biggest near-term question mark comes from the Aussie’s [...] Continue Reading

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Disclaimer: The information and opinions in this report are for general information use only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any currency or CFD contract. All opinions and information contained in this report are subject to change without notice. This report has been prepared without regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular recipient. Any references to historical price movements or levels is informational based on our analysis and we do not represent or warranty that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future. While the information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, author does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does author assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions.

Futures, Options on Futures, Foreign Exchange and other leveraged products involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Increasing leverage increases risk. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are not available for US residents. Before deciding to trade forex and commodity futures, you should carefully consider your financial objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained herein is intended as general information about the subject matter covered and is provided with the understanding that is not rendering investment, legal, or tax advice. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all investment, legal, or tax matters. is regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in the US, by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) in Australia, the Financial Services Agency (FSA) in Japan, the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) in Canada and the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong (SFC) in Hong Kong. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.


This text is hidden
Sign up
This text is hidden Tweets