Trade with a Global Market Leader in Forex Trading
- Over 300 markets including FX, shares, indices, commodities and more
- Access 220+ companies like Amazon with spreads from 1pt on UK shares
- Earn rebates on monthly trade volume when you qualify for Active Trader
Experience the FOREX.com advantage.
Trade Brexit Volatility
We’re here to help you plan and build your strategy.
- Find out which markets will be most impacted
- Read analysis of recent events
- Get the latest on what to expect in the future
Why traders choose FOREX.com
Clear & competitive pricing
Maximize your potential with straightforward, reliable pricing and exceptional trade executions.Pricing & Execution
Global trading opportunities
Trade the world’s currency markets along with the most popular share, index and commodity CFDsMarkets
Professional trading platforms
Our suite of powerful trading platforms was designed to meet the demanding needs of currency tradersTrading platforms
Take your skills to the next level
No matter where you're starting from, we've got what you need to power your potential.
What type of trader are you?
Discover your trading personality and we'll create a customized course to boost your forex trading skills.
When faced with a new task, I prefer to
Start trading with FOREX.com today
Powerful trading platforms
Trade on a suite of powerful trading platforms designed to meet the demanding needs of active traders looking for maximum performance, flexibility and speed.LEARN MORE
A partner invested in your success
Maximum value & reliability
Superior trade executions
Sophisticated trader tools
Professional guidance & support
Financial strength and security
Strong regulatory framework
Leverage our experts
READ LATEST RESEARCH
Our global research team identifies the information that drives markets so you can forecast potential price movement and seize forex trading opportunities.
- NZD/USD Riding High on RBNZ and Optimistic Trade Talk Fumes February 15, 2019 2:30 PM
- Week Ahead: Productive US-China trade talks support risk appetite - for now February 15, 2019 10:45 AM
- Bad day for global data February 14, 2019 12:06 PM