The trading opportunities as Brexit looms
Tuesday, December 08, 2020 - 7pm ET
The Brexit transition period ends on December 31, 2021. Finally, there will be an end to this seemingly never-ending saga which has impacted British politics for the best part of 4 years.
How will the relationship between the UK and Eurozone look in 2021 and beyond? This final twist in the tale could have large repercussions for both sides down the line. One thing is certain, we will see increased volatility which could offer potential trading opportunities for traders.
This live webinar will cover the following topics:
- The potential impact of a “hard” and a “soft” Brexit on the European markets
- What's next for the GBP and the UK markets?
- The expected long-term trends in the EUR and CHF forex pairs
- What are the impacts of Biden, Brexit and Boris on the major USD pairs?
- The potential forex pairs that should be on your trading watchlist as we head into the end of the transition period
- Strategies to manage risk during these volatile periods demonstrated on the FOREX.com trading platform
Designed for: Intermediate forex traders with more than 6 months trading experience
Run Time: 1 Hour