Open a FOREXTrader Account
Our promise to you
We'll deliver quality and value
We'll provide you tools
We'll help build your confidence
We'll give you peace of mind
What you’ll need
Canadian residents are required to submit additional documentation to verify name, address, date of birth and/or financial account.
To verify name and address the following documents are acceptable:
- Utility bill (examples: electricity, water, or telecommunications)
- Record of employment
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) statement
- Benefits statement issued by a federal, provincial, territorial or municipal Canadian government body.
To verify name and date of birth the following documents are acceptable:
- Insurance documents (auto, life, or home)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) statement of contributions
- Original birth certificate
- Marriage certificate or government issued proof of marriage (long form)
- Divorce documentation.
To verify name and financial account the following documents are acceptable:
- Credit card statement
- Bank statement
- Loan account statement (example: mortgage)
- A cheque drawn from your own personal chequing account at a Canadian bank in as little as $1.00 payable to FOREX.com for deposit into your new account.
Note: Scanned, photocopied, or faxed documents are not acceptable. All documents must be original (received or obtained directly from the issuer through post or downloaded from the issuer’s site).
Automatically qualify for reduced pricing and access to exclusive benefits and servicesGet Started
Lower your trading costs
Earn interest on your account balance
Enjoy dedicated support from a Market Strategist
Receive invitations to exclusive events
Account Opening FAQ
What markets are available to trade?
What are the differences between a demo and trading account?
How do I open an account?
Start your application now.