Financial Strength and Security
FOREX.com's parent company, GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GCAP), is a global provider of online trading services. As a global, publicly traded company, GAIN Capital must meet the highest standards of corporate governance, financial reporting and disclosure.
Open and transparent
Feel secure with the knowledge that FOREX.com has a proven record of strength and stability, with capital resources that allow us to innovate and lead the industry forward.
Strong Regulatory Framework
FOREX.com is registered with the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC). Other regulators of our affiliates include:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK
- Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Japan
- Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) in HK
- Australian Services and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) in the US
Key financial data as of Q3 2016:
Our financial transparency provides our customers and partners with confidence that the company is well managed and well capitalized, with ample resources to continue to innovate and lead the industry forward.
- Total assets: $1.542 billion
- Total customer equity: $1.054 billion
- Available cash and liquidity*: $171 million
- Minimum Regulatory Capital Requirement: $117 million
Securing your funds is our priority
All customer deposits are kept separate from our own operating funds and distributed across a global network of custodian banks. We enforce robust bank review and monitoring guidelines which are set by the Risk Committee of GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GCAP)