Financial Strength and Security
FOREX.com's parent company, GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GCAP), is a global provider of online trading services. As a global, publicly traded company, GAIN Capital must meet the highest standards of corporate governance, financial reporting and disclosure.
Open and transparent
Feel secure with the knowledge that FOREX.com has a proven record of strength and stability, with capital resources that allow us to innovate and lead the industry forward.
Strong Regulatory Framework
FOREX.com is registered with the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC). Other regulators of our affiliates include:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK
- Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Japan
- Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) in Hong Kong
- Australian Services and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) in the US
- Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA)
Key financial data as of Q1 2017:
Our financial transparency provides our customers and partners with confidence that the company is well managed and well capitalized, with ample resources to continue to innovate and lead the industry forward.
- Total assets: $1.493 billion
- Total customer equity: $1.042 billion
- Available cash and liquidity*: $135.0 million
- Minimum Regulatory Capital Requirement: $124.6 million
Securing your funds is our priority
All customer deposits are kept separate from our own operating funds and distributed across a global network of custodian banks. We enforce robust bank review and monitoring guidelines which are set by the Risk Committee of GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GCAP)