2020 Market Outlook
Our end-of-year report looks at the major events set to shape the markets over the next twelve months.
Not a Forex.com client?
Just enter your name and email address to download the report.
Your year ahead in markets
Our 40-page 2020 Market Outlook report features a host of articles written by our market experts. We’ll cover all the biggest topics likely to affect your trading in the coming year, including:
- Global Macroeconomic Overview
- Central Bank Spotlight
- Political Spotlight
- Major Currency Outlook
- Global Index Outlook
- Commodities Corner
- Bold Predictions
2020 Global Market Outlook Webinar
Tuesday, January 21st, at 12pm (GMT)
After a tumultuous 2019, traders are hoping that 2020 will bring clear vision to the markets. With last year’s geopolitical “hotspots” still lingering (Brexit, US-China trade tensions, unconventional central bank policy, etc), volatility should present plenty of opportunities for prepared traders.
Join Matt Weller, FOREX.com's Global Head of Research, for an interactive webinar discussing the following topics:
- The outlook for the global economy and pockets of regional strength
- The 2020 US Presidential election and the historical performance of the US dollar under Republican and Democratic Presidencies
- A changing of the guard at the Bank of England
- Markets that are poised to show strength based on fundamental and technical analysis