The background on Brexit
The UK left the EU on January 31, 2020 and began an 11-month transition period, effectively remaining in the EU’s customs union and single market while the government negotiated its trade deal. Amidst a global pandemic and after the US election, the year finishes with another major trading event whether a deal is reached or not – so stay ahead of the potential trading opportunities.
Trading the Brexit Top 10
Why trade Brexit with FOREX.com?
NEW Mobile app
Safety & Risk Management
Our global research team identifies the information that drives markets so you can forecast potential price movement and seize forex trading opportunities.
Top Brexit Stories
- EU to UK: No more sausages for you! June 9, 2021 5:09 PM
- Currency pair of the week: EUR/USD December 28, 2020 1:37 PM
- Two trades to watch: FTSE, GBP/USD ahead of expected Brexit trade deal December 24, 2020 6:59 AM
Start trading with FOREX.com today
- Integrated trading tools, market commentary and analysis
- Advanced charting tools, 80+ technical indicators
- Powerful mobile apps deliver a complete trading experience, right at your fingertips