Take advantage of Brexit-driven volatility
- Take a position on GBP crosses or our Brexit indices
- Incisive market analysis & comprehensive risk management tools
- Review our trade ideas and strategies on a deal/no-deal outcome
The background on Brexit
The UK left the EU on 31st January 2020 and began an 11-month transition period, effectively remaining in the EU’s customs union and single market while the government negotiated its trade deal. Amidst a global pandemic and after the US election, the year finishes with another major trading event whether a deal is reached or not – so stay ahead of the potential trading opportunities.
Trading the Brexit Top 10
Why trade Brexit with FOREX.com?
NEW Mobile app
Safety & Risk Management
Our global research team identifies the information that drives markets so you can forecast potential price movement and seize forex trading opportunities.
Top Brexit Stories
- Week Ahead: Brexit, Vaccines, and Stimulus December 4, 2020 9:31 PM
- Brexit: Three Scenarios and What’s Priced In for GBP/USD? December 1, 2020 2:14 PM
- Currency Pair of the Week: GBP/AUD November 30, 2020 1:17 PM
Start trading with FOREX.com today
- Integrated trading tools, market commentary and analysis
- Advanced charting tools, 80+ technical indicators
- Powerful mobile apps deliver a complete trading experience, right at your fingertips