Trade the world's most popular equity indices across American, European, Asian and Australian markets.
- Trade UK Crude Oil on fixed spreads, 1% margin
- Go long or short on over ten commodities
- Trade on variable or fixed spreads, depending on the markets you trade
Want to take a test drive first? Try a risk free demo account.
Get in the right markets at the right price
|Market Name||Pricing||Typical Spread||Margin from|
|Corn||Variable around market spread||1||3%|
|Heating Oil||Variable around market spread||40||3%|
|US Natural Gas||Variable around market spread||18||3%|
|Soybean||Variable around market spread||1.5||3%|
|Wheat||Variable around market spread||1||3%|
|UK Crude Oil||Fixed||5||1%|
|US Crude Oil||Variable around market spread||0.04||1%|
Pricing last updated October 2017. Commodity spreads may differ between FOREX.com platforms and MetaTrader 4.
|Market Name||Pricing||Typical Spreads||Margin from|
|Copper||Variable around market spread||40||1.00%|
|Palladium||Variable around market spread||1.1||1.00%|
|Platinum||Variable around market spread||1.4||1.00%|
Typical prices from the previous month.
Key benefits of trading commodities
Trade influential markets
Improve your trading potential
Broaden your trading opportunities
Benefit from zero commissions
Trade the world's markets with confidence
- Advanced trading features, professional charting tools
- Integrated research and analysis
- Available on desktop, web and mobile apps
- Week Ahead: Central bank minutes to guide interest rate expectations February 16, 2018 2:14 PM
- Dollar could be on the verge of a comeback February 16, 2018 10:56 AM
- AUD/USD still elevated on US dollar weakness ahead of key Australian releases February 15, 2018 4:41 PM
Keep a finger on the pulse of the markets
Our Global Research Team provides up-to-the-minute analysis and trade ideas on the stock and index markets. We continuously monitor the New York, London and Asia sessions – so you don’t have to.