Thematic Indices Market Information
For illustration purposes only.
Thematic indices markets
Trade on eight industry-related index markets to express a broad directional view on each sector.
Trade the Brexit High 50, which is comprised of 50 stocks with the highest exposure to GBP revenues.Top-weighted constituents: BP, National Grid, London Stock Exchange Group, Flutter Entertainment, Lloyds Banking Group
Why trade thematic indices?
Diversify your portfolio
Improve your trading potential
Hedge open positions
Broaden your trading opportunities
Trade the world's markets with confidence
Leverage the performance, reliability and speed of trading platforms optimised for forex, indices, stocks and commodities trading.
- Advanced trading features, professional charting tools
- Integrated research and analysis
- Available on desktop, web and mobile apps
How to trade thematic indices
- Hedge equity positions
- Manage risk and volatility
- Gain exposure to large cap equities
- Secure a source of liquidity
- Take a risk-reward position