We aim to provide a high standard of service to all our clients on every occasion. We do recognise, however, that we may not always be able to live up to your expectations.
If you wish to raise a complaint about any aspect of our service, you can:
- Call us on 020 7107 7020
- Email us at email@example.com
- Send a copy of your complaint to: Client Management Team, Gain Capital Payments Ltd, Park House, 16 Finsbury Circus, London EC2M 7EB
To help us investigate and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and with minimum inconvenience to you, please make sure you give us as much information as possible, including:
- Your name, adress and client reference number
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to put it right
- Copies of any relevant documents, such as letters
- A daytime telephone number where we can contact you
We have established an internal complaints procedure to ensure that your complaint is dealt with efficiently and by the correct person. We aim to resolve issues by the end of the business day following receipt of the complaint.
If the Client Management Team are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, your complaint may be referred to the Compliance Department who will:
- Send you a prompt written acknowledgement
- Issue you a final response within eight weeks of the complaint logged date setting our our view and your options
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you can request a review from the Financial Ombudsman Service which has been established to review eligible complaints which firms are unable to resolve.
In our Final Response, we will confirm your eligibility to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service which must take place within six months of it. Contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service are outlined below:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0300 123 9 123 or 0800 023 4567
FOREX.com Money Transfers is a trading name of GAIN Capital Payments Ltd.
GAIN Capital Payments Ltd is a company registered in England No. 09688167. Registered Office: Park House, 16 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7EB. Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out Payment Services under the Payment Services Regulations 2009; Firm No. 720701. Registered with HM Revenue & Customs as a Money Transmitter, MLR No 12849712.
Copyright © 2017 FOREX.com ® All Rights Reserved