Your guide to the new app
Need help upgrading? Download this PDF guide with step-by-step instructions.
How do I download the new FOREX.com app on my device?
Can I view my existing open positions and orders from within the new mobile app?
Yes. Any trades and orders placed on Web Trader or the old version of the app will be visible across all FOREX.com platforms and apps (excluding MT4). This enables you to place a trade on Web Trader and close it on the new FOREX.com mobile app, or vice versa.
When you upgrade, you won't lose any watchlists, positions or orders – and you'll gain new features to help elevate your trading.
What security features are in place to protect my account information?
We use sophisticated encryption technology to ensure the highest level of account security.
How do I add stops and limits to open positions?
To add an associated limit or stop (or both) to an open position, follow these steps:
1. Find your position in the ‘Portfolio’ tab – it should show AL (associated limit) and AS (associated stop) as ‘Not set’
2. Tap on the position, which will switch you to the trade information page
3. Here, you can turn the toggles for ‘Associated Limit’ and ‘Associated Stop’ on
4. Choose to place your stop or limit at a specific level under ‘Price’, number of pips away under ‘Pips’ or a monetary value under ‘P&L’
How do I create a watchlist?
To create a new watchlist, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the ‘Watchlists’ screen
2. Scroll along the list of existing watchlists, then select the plus sign at the end
3. Enter your desired name for your list and tap ‘Create’
Once this new watchlist is created, you can add markets to it easily via the ‘Markets’ tab. Simply swipe on your desired market, tap the ‘Add to’ option, select the watchlist of your choice and hit ‘Done’.