In today’s video we look at the STOXX 600 daily chart as it closes in on its record high. We then analyse the FTSE 100 as we remain sceptical it can break to new high, and update our analysis on palladium futures.
S&P 500: Market Internals
STOXX 600: 475.19 (0.69%), 06 September 2021
- Information Technology (1.65%) was the strongest sector and Utilities (-0.44%) was the weakest
- 17 out of the 20 STOXX 600 sectors closed higher
- 9 sectors outperformed the STOXX 600
- + 3.5% - Hays PLC (PHAYS.L)
- + 3.3% - Dina Polska SA (DNP.WA)
- + 3.2% - TeamViewer AG (TMV.DE)
- -4.3% - Kindreg Group PLC (KINDsdb.ST)
- -3.8% - Holcim AG (HOLN.S)
- -3.7% - EQT AB (EQTAB.ST)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.