- How do I access the TradingView platform?
- What browsers are supported?
- Is TradingView secure?
- How current is the information on TradingView?
- What features does the FOREX.com TradingView platform have?
- Are there certain things I cannot do on the TradingView platform?
- Can I make deposits on the TradingView platform?
- How do I log out of my account?
- How do I add or remove markets from my Watchlist?
- How do I change the market I’m viewing in a chart?
- How do I change how many charts are in my layout?
- How do I compare markets on the same chart?
- How do I add a Stop or Limit associated order to a position I hold?
How do I access the TradingView platform?
Go to the login page, click the TradingView tab, and log in with your FOREX.com account.
What browsers are supported?
TradingView is compatible with all modern browsers.
Is TradingView secure?
Yes, we work hard to ensure secure transmission of data across all our platforms.
How current is the information on TradingView?
TradingView uses real-time data.
What features does the FOREX.com TradingView platform have?
- Advanced charting tools
- Drag-and-drop order editing
- +50 indicators
- Market comparisons
- Saved layouts
- Integrated analysis & calendar
- Account management
Are there certain things I cannot do on the TradingView platform?
Trailing stops are currently unavailable in the TradingView platform.
Can I make deposits on the TradingView platform?
You can access your MyAccount from the TradingView platform and make deposits from there.
How do I log out of my account?
In the Account Manager tab, click the gear icon and select “Disconnect” to log out.
How do I add or remove markets from my Watchlist?
To add a market, click the “Add Symbol” field at the top of the Watchlist and type in the symbol of the market you wish to add. To remove a market, hover your cursor over the market and click the red X that appears. You may also reorder your Watchlist by simply clicking and dragging the market entries.
How do I change the market I’m viewing in a chart?
In the top left of the chart, you will see the symbol for the market you are currently viewing in a white box. Click that box and either type in the symbol for the new market you wish to view or click a market in your Watchlist.
Alternatively, you can right click on the chart and select “Change Symbol…” from the dropdown menu.
How do I change how many charts are in my layout?
In the top right of the chart, click the button to the left of the cloud buttons and select the icon showing the number of charts you wish to view at a time.
How do I compare markets on the same chart?
Click the “Compare” button at the top of the chart then type in the name of the market you want to compare in the “Company Comparison” field and select it from the dropdown. You can compare multiple markets on the same chart by repeating these steps.
How do I add a Stop or Limit associated order to a position I hold?
In the Account Manager window's Positions tab, select Net Positions and click the small pencil icon for the position on the far right of the window. This will bring up a window that will allow you to modify the order. Check the boxes next to Stop and/or Limit, set the parameters, and then click Modify to submit the orders.