Election 2020: Links to Review ALL of Our Election Analysis
November 2, 2020 12:52 PM
See our full suite of election-focused articles to prepare for our Election Night Live Blog!
In a little more than 24 hours, the US will start tallying the ballots from one of the most contentious and potentially consequential elections in recent memory. We’ll be covering all the results, market movements, and potential trading opportunities in our election night live blog, but to help our readers prepare, we’ve included the full list of our election-specific reports dating back to July.
Through the below links, you can quickly get “up to speed” on the historical trends, political insights on key markets, analysis of projected policies, and explorations of different election scenarios:
- How Global Events Can Affect the Foreign Exchange Market
- The Future of the US Dollar After the 2020 Election
- How the Presidential Election Affects the US Economy and Gold
- The Impact of the US Election on the UK Economy
- The Stocks Most Impacted by the 2020 US Presidential Election
- Gold prices after the US election
- The Election and its Impact on US-UK Trade Deals
- The US Election's Impact on the UK Stock Market
- Oil Market and Gas Price History by President
- Interest Rates During the 2020 Election Year
- Surfing the Blue Wave: A 2020 Election Playbook
- Stock Market Performance Since the Last US Election
- Key 2020 US Election Dates and Markets to Watch
- 2020 US Election: Biden’s Policies and Potential Market Impact
- 2020 US Election: Trump’s Policies and Potential Market Impact
- Three Takeaways for Traders from a Debacle of a US Presidential Debate
- Four Weeks Out: The State of the 2020 US Presidential Race and Market Implications
- The Forex Market and Presidential Terms
- What if There’s No Winner on Election Night?
- Is the Market Open on Election Day in 2020?
- How Could the 2020 Presidential Election Affect the Stock Market?
- Final Debate Recap: Top Three Trading Takeaways from a More Civil Conversation
- Election 2020: Final “State of the Race” and What’s Priced In to Markets?
- Election 2020: A State-by-State and Hour-by-Hour Playbook
We’ll be referencing these pieces throughout the night on our live blog, so it’s worth reading up now so you don’t have to waste valuable trading time on election night reading background information!
Disclaimer: The information on this web site is not targeted at the general public of any particular country. It is not intended for distribution to residents in any country where such distribution or use would contravene any local law or regulatory requirement. The information and opinions in this report are for general information use only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any currency or CFD contract. All opinions and information contained in this report are subject to change without notice. This report has been prepared without regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular recipient. Any references to historical price movements or levels is informational based on our analysis and we do not represent or warranty that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future. While the information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, author does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does author assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions.
Futures, Options on Futures, Foreign Exchange and other leveraged products involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Losses can exceed your deposits. Increasing leverage increases risk. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are not available for US residents. Before deciding to trade forex and commodity futures, you should carefully consider your financial objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained herein is intended as general information about the subject matter covered and is provided with the understanding that we do not provide any investment, legal, or tax advice. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all investment, legal, or tax matters. References to Forex.com or GAIN Capital refer to GAIN Capital Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.