- A risk off session in Asia saw gold and JPY strengthen and weigh on USD.
- Trump placed sanctions on Iranian supreme leader and top officials. Iran says the sanctions mean the diplomatic path has closed forever.
- Ahead of the G20, a senior official claims Trump said Trump is “comfortable with any outcome” from talks with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
- Gold burst to a 6-year high with little in the way of resistance coming from the 2013 high. USD/JPY fell to its lowest level since January’s flash crash. Asian equities broadly lower, led by Hang Seng 1400 and China’s CSI300. US futures all point lower.
- NZD and JPY are the strongest majors, CAD, AUD and USD are the weakest.
Latest market news
Yesterday 08:45 PM
Yesterday 07:00 PM
Yesterday 05:28 PM
Yesterday 05:12 PM
Yesterday 02:16 PM
Web Trader platform
Our sophisticated web-based platform is packed with features.
Latest Forex articles
November 29, 2023 10:40 PM
November 28, 2023 09:46 PM
November 28, 2023 11:30 AM
November 28, 2023 02:47 AM