DMA Trading Account
- Trade on prices sourced from global banks and top tier liquidity providers – with no additional mark up
- View multiple levels of real time pricing on FOREX.com’s order book
- Split the spread, place orders within the top of book spreads
Keep in mind, this doesn't necessarily mean that the top-of-book prices will always be better than our standard pricing as factors such as size of trade and time of day can impact the tightness of the bid/ask spread.
Lifecycle of your trade
Spot the trade
See depth of market and identify the best bid and offer available
Place the trade
instantaneous market check to ensure sufficent funds
Trade is routed to liquidity providers
and executed with no mark up
We book the trade
into your account at the exact same execution price
You'll trade on prices sourced directly from our liquidity providers and FOREX.com acts as principal to your trade.
|Monthly Volume||Commissions per USD million traded||Reduction Standard Commission|
|$0M - $100M||$60||0%|
|$100M - $250M||$40||-33%|
|$250M - $500M||$35||-42%|
|$500M - $1B||$30||-50%|
|$1B - $2B||$25||-58%|
Gain exposure to deep FX liquidity pools
Realize your full trading potential
Get professional guidance
Waived bank fees
Trade confidently with a leader in currency trading
- Apply for FOREX.com account
- Log in to MyAccount and click "DMA Account"
- Submit form and we'll ask you to verify your information
- Log in to MyAccount
- Click on "DMA Account"
- Complete form to request a new DMA Account
Gain an edge with our sophisticated platform
- Integrated trade ideas, tools and market insights
- More than 80 technical indicators and powerful charting tools
Have questions? Contact us to learn more about FOREX.com's DMA account and discuss your specific needs.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org