Biden wins 2020 US Election
President Trump's legal efforts against election result continue, but what impact - if any - can he have on final result?
- Biden declared winner in Georgia after recount
- Trump launches lawsuits in several key swing states
- How are markets reacting to intense political tensions?
Volatility may continue right up until inauguration day on January 20th, 2021 as several potential recounts loom and Trump's legal team challenges key swing states. Read our analysis on the post-election fallout and which markets to watch:
- EUR/USD on edge ahead of Georgia Senate runoff elections January 4, 2021 1:49 PM
- Biden Has Officially Won – What’s Next for Traders? November 7, 2020 12:24 PM
- Election 2020: Key Outstanding States to Watch and What the Market Reaction Means November 4, 2020 10:55 AM
Compare Trump and Biden’s economic policies
Why trade the US election with FOREX.com?
Leading insight & analysis
Enhance your Brexit trading strategies with tips and analysis from our expert team of industry leaders.