Biden wins 2020 US Election
President Trump's legal efforts against election result continue, but what impact - if any - can he have on final result?
- Biden declared winner in Georgia after recount
- Trump launches lawsuits in several key swing states
- How are markets reacting to intense political tensions?
Volatility may continue right up until inauguration day on January 20th, 2021 as several potential recounts loom and Trump's legal team challenges key swing states. Read our analysis on the post-election fallout and which markets to watch:
- Canadian election: Liberals fail to secure majority: USD/CAD; AUD/CAD September 21, 2021 4:28 PM
- Canadian election preview: AUD/CAD in focus as Liberals cling to a tiny lead September 14, 2021 11:07 AM
- Bank of Canada Preview: Will the BOC taper? September 2, 2021 12:11 PM
Compare Trump and Biden’s economic policies
Why trade the US election with FOREX.com?
Leading insight & analysis
Enhance your Brexit trading strategies with tips and analysis from our expert team of industry leaders.