Financial Strength & Security
We are part of StoneX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: SNEX), a publicly traded company that meets the highest standards of corporate governance, financial reporting and disclosure.
Open and transparent
Feel secure with the knowledge that FOREX.com has a proven record of strength and stability, with capital resources that allow us to innovate and lead the industry forward.
Strong Regulatory Framework
FOREX.com is registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). Other regulators of our affiliates include:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK
- Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Japan
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA)
- Australian Services and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
Key financial data as of Q2 2020:
Our financial transparency provides our customers and partners with confidence that the company is well managed and well capitalized, with ample resources to continue to innovate and lead the industry forward.
- Total assets: $10.9 billion
- Total customer equity: $3.9 billion
- Available cash and liquidity*: $832 million
- Regulatory capital excess: $198 million
Securing your funds is our priority
All retail client money is fully segregated from our own funds and held in separate accounts with top-tier banks. We only use our own funds for hedging and never engage in proprietary trading. FOREX.com is part of StoneX Group Inc., a NASDAQ-listed company with a strong balance sheet and experienced management team, serving clients in 140 countries worldwide. In addition, clients may be eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the event the firm becomes insolvent or ceases trading.