Master the Currency Markets
- Customized educational resources
- Interactive tools & online videos
- Personal guidance and support
Trade with an FX broker dedicated to your success
Professional trading tools
Actionable research & analysis
Personalized customer support
Financial Strength and Stability
FOREX.com's parent company, GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE; GCAP), is a global provider of online trading services and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With over a decade of experience, we have supported over 200,000 traders globally.
FOREX.com has a proven record of strength and stability with capital resources that allow us to innovate and lead the industry forward.
Key financial data as of Q3 2017:
- Total assets: $1.429 billion
- Total customer equity: $960 million
- Available liquidity*: $204.1 million
- Minimum regulatory capital requirement: $127.5 million
*Our Convertible Senior Notes due 2018, 2020 and 2022 are excluded given their long-dated maturity.