For traders looking for the flexibility of trading significant reductions on spreads – EUR/USD as low as 0.2** – with low commissions.
- $5 commission per 100K traded
- Exceptional quality trade executions
- Powerful, state of the art trading platforms
Lower your trading costs by up to 15%
Earn cash rebates plus get access to other exclusive benefits with the Active Trader Program.
- Earn up to $10 in cash rebates per million FX traded in monthly volume
- Get interest on your average daily available margin up to 1.5% APY
- Take advantage of one-on-one guidance from our Market Strategists
- Get reimbursed for bank fees on any of your wire transfers
Trade the global currency markets your way
FOREX.com's suite of powerful trading platforms helps traders gain an edge on the currency markets.
- Integrated trading tools, market commentary and analysis
- Advanced charting tools, 80+ technical indicators
- Powerful mobile apps deliver a complete trading experience, right at your fingertips
Open an account. Get started in less than 5 minutes.
Quality trade executions are critical to your success
In January 2011, we were the first broker to introduce an Execution Scorecard and today remain the only US broker to regularly disclose details of our execution policy.
Fast trades, consistent execution
We’ve automated every aspect of the trade process, with the goal of ensuring your trades execute as fast as possible at the price you expect – or a better one
Opportunity for price improvement on limit orders
When the market moves in your favor, our trading technology automatically passes along the savings by executing your trade at a better price
Trade with a broker dedicated to your success
Unique resources designed to help you make the most of every trade
FX trade signals
Amp up your trading with real-time trade signals and analysis tools from Autochartist and Recognia.LEARN MORE
Trained market strategists can work with you on developing a trading planLEARN MORE
Stay informed with real-time market insights and actionable trade ideas from our research teamLEARN MORE