DMA Trading Account
- Trade on prices sourced from global banks and top tier liquidity providers – with no additional mark up
- View multiple levels of real time pricing on FOREX.com’s order book
- Split the spread, place orders within the top of book spreads
Gain exposure to deep FX liquidity pools
Last Updated:View Less Markets View all Markets
|Monthly Volume||Commissions per USD million traded||Reduction Standard Commission|
|$0M - $100M||$60||0%|
|$100M - $250M||$40||-33%|
|$250M - $500M||$35||-42%|
|$500M - $1B||$30||-50%|
|$1B - $2B||$25||-58%|
Keep in mind, this doesn't necessarily mean that the top-of-book prices will always be better than our standard pricing as factors such as size of trade and time of day can impact the tightness of the bid/ask spread.
Lifecycle of your trade
Spot the trade
See depth of market and identify the best bid and offer available
Place the trade
instantaneous market check to ensure sufficent funds
Trade is routed to liquidity providers
and executed with no mark up
We book the trade
into your account at the exact same execution price
You'll trade on prices sourced directly from our liquidity providers and FOREX.com acts as principal and counter-party to every trade.
Realize your full trading potential
Get professional guidance
Waived bank fees
Trade confidently with a leader in currency trading
- Log in to MyAccount
- Click on "Account Settings" then "Add new account" and select "FOREX.com DMA Account"
- We will email you with your login details when your account is ready.
Gain an edge with our sophisticated platforms
- Integrated trade ideas, tools and market insights
- More than 80 technical indicators and powerful charting tools