Biden wins 2020 US Election
After a tense week, Joe Biden is poised to become the 46th US president. Follow the market reaction:
- Biden secures electoral votes
- Senate seems likely to remain under Republican majority
- Trump continues to cast doubt on the count - follow market reaction
Trading during times of volatility is extremely risky, and not suitable for all investors
See what a Biden presidency could mean for the markets and wider policy-making decisions by reading market analyst Joe Perry’s assessment of America’s new president in Outlook 2021.
- Asian Open: Upbeat Earnings Extends Rally, AUD/NZD Probes Support July 21, 2021 10:50 PM
- European Open: GBP Higher Overnight Following Weekend Elections May 10, 2021 5:39 AM
- How to trade the German election 2021 May 7, 2021 10:00 AM
Compare the candidates' economic policies
Why trade the election with FOREX.com?
Leading insight & analysis
Enhance your Brexit trading strategies with tips and analysis from our expert team of industry leaders.