Biden wins 2020 US Election
After a tense week, Joe Biden is poised to become the 46th US president. Follow the market reaction:
- Biden secures electoral votes
- Senate seems likely to remain under Republican majority
- Trump continues to cast doubt on the count - follow market reaction
Trading during times of volatility is extremely risky, and not suitable for all investors
See what a Biden presidency could mean for the markets and wider policy-making decisions by reading market analyst Joe Perry’s assessment of America’s new president in Outlook 2021.
- Japan poised to swear in a new PM as GBP/JPY approaches key support September 29, 2021 3:54 PM
- Canadian election: Liberals fail to secure majority: USD/CAD; AUD/CAD September 21, 2021 9:28 PM
- How will German elections impact major German stocks like SAP, Volkswagen, and Siemens? Three scenarios to watch September 21, 2021 3:37 PM
Compare the candidates' economic policies
Why trade the election with FOREX.com?
Leading insight & analysis
Enhance your Brexit trading strategies with tips and analysis from our expert team of industry leaders.