Biden wins 2020 US Election
After a tense week, Joe Biden is poised to become the 46th US president. Follow the market reaction:
- Biden secures electoral votes
- Senate seems likely to remain under Republican majority
- Trump continues to cast doubt on the count - follow market reaction
Trading during times of volatility is extremely risky, and not suitable for all investors
See what a Biden presidency could mean for the markets and wider policy-making decisions by reading market analyst Joe Perry’s assessment of America’s new president in Outlook 2021.
- EUR/USD on edge ahead of Georgia Senate runoff elections January 4, 2021 6:49 PM
- How High Can Marijuana Stocks Get on Biden Presidency? November 11, 2020 3:00 PM
- The S&P 500 Rallies To a New Record High After Joe Biden Declares Victory November 9, 2020 4:25 PM
Compare the candidates' economic policies
Why trade the election with FOREX.com?
Leading insight & analysis
Enhance your Brexit trading strategies with tips and analysis from our expert team of industry leaders.