Financial Strength & Security
We are part of StoneX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: SNEX), a publicly traded company that meets the highest standards of corporate governance, financial reporting and disclosure.
Open and transparent
Strong Regulatory Framework
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK
- Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Japan
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) in the US
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- Australian Services and Investments Commission (ASIC)
StoneX Group Inc. key financial data as of October 2020
- Total equity capital: $800 million
- Total customer assets: $5 billion
Securing your funds is our priority
All retail client money is fully segregated from our own funds and held in separate accounts with top-tier banks. We only use our own funds for hedging and never engage in proprietary trading. FOREX.com is part of StoneX Group Inc., a NASDAQ-listed company with a strong balance sheet and experienced management team, serving clients in 140 countries worldwide. In addition, clients may be eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the event the firm becomes insolvent or ceases trading.