In today’s video we analyse the daily chart on the DAX and copper, then revise our analysis on Edwards Lifesciences (EW) after yesterday’s bullish breakout.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4448.08 (-0.71%), 17 August 2021
- Healthcare (1.11%) was the strongest sector and Consumer Discretionary (-2.3%) was the weakest
- 7 out of the 11 sectors traded lower on the S&P 500
- 150 (29.70%) stocks advanced and 353 (69.90%) declined
- 80.99% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 62.77% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 60.59% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 7.49% - Moderna Inc (MRNA.OQ)
- + 4.58% - Kroger Co (KR.N)
- + 3.91% - Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX.OQ)
- -11.8% - DXC Technology Co (DXC.N)
- -5.96% - Under Armour Inc (UAA.N)
- -5.90% - Under Armour Inc (UA.N)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.