In today’s video we update our analysis on spot gold after it hit our 1780 target yesterday. We also take another look at WTI futures as they refuse (so far at least) to close back below $70. We also add AutoZone (AZO) to our bullish US equity watchlist.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4354.19 (-0.08%), 21 September 2021
- Energy (0.37%) was the strongest sector and Industrials (-0.7%) was the weakest
- 3 out of the 11 S&P 500 sectors closed higher
- 4 out of the 11 sectors outperformed the S&P 500
- 8 out of the 11 sectors traded lower on the S&P 500
- 171 (33.86%) stocks advanced and 330 (65.35%) declined
- 62.57% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 85.35% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 12.28% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 3.9% - Conocophillips (COP.N)
- + 3.6% - Autozone Inc (AZO.N)
- + 3.0% - Twitter Inc (TWTR.N)
- -5.57% - Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS.N)
- -4.39% - Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN.OQ)
- -4.17% - Walt Disney Co (DIS.N)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.