In today’s video we update our analysis on the Nasdaq 100 and Apple (AAPL), then take another look at spot gold prices.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4528.79 (0.43%), 27 August 2021
- Real Estate (1.15%) was the strongest sector and Financials (-1.4%) was the weakest
- 7 out of the 11 S&P 500 sectors closed higher
- 6 out of the 11 sectors outperformed the S&P 500
- 248 (49.11%) stocks advanced and 254 (50.30%) declined
- 79.6% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 75.25% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 66.34% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 3.64% - PayPal Holdings Inc (PYPL.OQ)
- + 3.47% - ETSY Inc (ETSY.OQ)
- + 3.04% - Apple Inc (AAPL.OQ)
- -6.04% - Capital One Financial Corp (COF.N)
- -5.00% - Synchrony Financial (SYF.N)
- -4.67% - Discover Financial Services (DFS.N)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.