In today’s video we look at the Russell 2000 daily chart and highlight a potential bullish reversal pattern. We then update our analysis on palladium futures as we suspect a swing high is now in place, then add AUD/CAD to our bullish watchlist as a change of trend appears to have materialised.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4524.09 (0.03%), 01 September 2021
- Real Estate (1.68%) was the strongest sector and Energy (-1.5%) was the weakest
- 6 out of the 11 S&P 500 sectors closed higher
- 4 out of the 11 sectors outperformed the S&P 500
- 244 (48.32%) stocks advanced and 259 (51.29%) declined
- 79.01% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 76.24% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 61.98% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 15.01% - PVH Corp (PVH.N)
- + 3.84% - Kansas City Southern (KSU.N)
- + 3.52% - Moderna Inc (MRNA.OQ)
- -7.05% - Abbvie Inc (ABBV.N)
- -5.07% - DXC Technology Co (DXC.N)
- -4.92% - Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.