In today’s video we update our analysis on the S&P 500 E-mini contract following a bearish engulfing candle, then analyse gold against the Australian dollar (XAU/AUD) as it looks to have completed its retracement. Finally, we revisit the CRB commodity index as it touched a fresh 6-year high overnight.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4443.05 (-0.57%), 14 September 2021
- Healthcare (-0.118%) was the strongest sector and Energy (-1.54%) was the weakest
- 11 out of the 11 sectors traded lower on the S&P 500
- 133 (26.34%) stocks advanced and 368 (72.87%) declined
- 71.88% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 63.17% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 31.49% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 4.74% - Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH.N)
- + 2.73% - Steris plc (STE.N)
- + 2.54% - Teleflex Inc (TFX.N)
- -10.9% - Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN.OQ)
- -9.75% - Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS.N)
- -7.30% - Comcast Corp (CMCSA.OQ)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.
Latest market news
Today 03:14 PM
Today 12:44 PM
Today 11:59 AM
Today 11:00 AM
Web Trader platform
Our sophisticated web-based platform is packed with features.
Latest Video articles
October 25, 2021 03:08 AM
September 26, 2021 11:46 PM
September 23, 2021 11:34 PM
September 22, 2021 10:05 PM