In today’s video we look at the bullish structure on Moderna’s (MRNA) daily chart, then highlight key levels on the hourly timeframe to consider. We then check out potential opportunities on Delta Airlines (DAL) which is rallying into a pivotal area, then finish with EUR/GBP after a bearish range expansion candle formed yesterday.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4493.28 (-0.46%), 09 September 2021
- Financials (0.24%) was the strongest sector and Real Estate (-2.11%) was the weakest
- 8 out of the 11 sectors traded lower on the S&P 500
- 193 (38.22%) stocks advanced and 309 (61.19%) declined
- 73.66% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 60% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 44.95% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 7.81% - Moderna Inc (MRNA.OQ)
- + 5.59% - American Airlines Group Inc (AAL.OQ)
- + 4.45% - Willis Towers Watson PLC (WLTW.OQ)
- -6.66% - Biogen Inc (BIIB.OQ)
- -5.82% - Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
- -4.97% - Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR.N)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.