Lowest Trading Costs for Popular Crypto Markets*
- A cost-effective way to take advantage of crypto opportunities
- Go long or short on cryptos from 10p a point
- Manage your risk and lock in profits
Last Updated:View Less Markets View all Markets
Pricing delayed by 15 minutes. For live market pricing log in.
|Market‡||Spread†||Margin Rates||Overnight Finance (Long)||Overnight Finance (Short)|
|Bitcoin ($)||From 35||From 25%||0.0411% (pay)||0.0136% (receive)|
|Bitcoin (£)||From 45||From 25%||0.0411% (pay)||0.0136% (receive)|
|Bitcoin (€)||From 55||From 25%||0.0411% (pay)||0.0136% (receive)|
|Bitcoin (AUD)||From 55||From 25%||0.0411% (pay)||0.0136% (receive)|
|Bitcoin Cash ($)||From 2||From 25%||0.0411% (pay)||0.0136% (receive)|
|Ethereum ($)||From 1.2||From 25%||0.0411% (pay)||0.0136% (receive)|
|Litecoin ($)||From 0.5||From 25%||0.0411% (pay)||0.0136% (receive)|
|Ripple ($)||From 0.6||From 25%||0.0411% (pay)||0.0136% (receive)|
† May change due to market conditions
‡ trading hours on cryptocurrencies are 22:00 Sun - 22:00 Fri
Why trade cryptos as CFDs with FOREX.com?
Take advantage of crypto volatility
A trading partner you can trust
Trading vs. owning crypto
|Profit from rising crypto prices||✔||✔|
|Profit from falling crypto prices (go short)*||✔|
|Trade on margin||✔|
|Trade on volatility - no need to own the asset or have an exchange account||✔|
|No exchange fees or complicated digital wallets||✔|
|Manage your risk using a variety of in-platform tools||✔|
*Shorting only available on BTC and ETH.
Please be aware that owning cryptos does not have the same associated cost as trading it, and in some instances, it may be more costly to trade it.
Cryptocurrencies available for trading
How to trade thematic indices
- Hedge equity positions
- Manage risk and volatility
- Gain exposure to large cap equities
- Secure a source of liquidity
- Take a risk-reward position
- Disney stock rises as CEO Bob Iger unveils transformation plan February 9, 2023 10:02 AM
- Two trades to watch: DAX, EUR/USD February 9, 2023 8:15 AM
- Traders hedge the Nasdaq’s rally during a typically volatile month February 9, 2023 4:14 AM
Trade cryptos on MetaTrader 5
Cryptocurrencies aren’t available on MT4, but they are on MT5. With improved charting, exclusive indicators and the ability to trade 500+ markets including cryptocurrencies, stocks, FX pairs, indices and commodities all on one platform, MetaTrader 5 offers next-generation trading and tools.