- It was a volatile day in the FX market, with the Kiwi ultimately leading the way among the majors after the RBNZ left interest rates unchanged.
- The yen was the weakest major currency on the day.
- Bitcoin went parabolic, rallying through $12k and $13k. Prices for the cryptocurrency are now nearing $14k, which would mark the highest price except for X weeks in late 2017.
- WTI gained 2.5% on the day after the largest drawdown in crude oil inventories in nearly three years.
- Friday’s G20 meeting in Osaka will be a major event for markets – see our full preview here.
Latest market news
Today 12:57 PM
Today 11:10 AM
Today 08:45 AM
Today 07:21 AM
Web Trader platform
Our sophisticated web-based platform is packed with features.
Yesterday 07:53 PM
Yesterday 02:58 PM
Yesterday 11:00 AM
Yesterday 03:46 AM