In today’s video we checkout key support areas for the Russell 2000 (RUT) and WTI futures, then update our analysis on silver.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4258.49 (-1.59%), 19 July 2021
- Consumer Staples (-0.3%) was the strongest sector and Energy (-3.5%) was the weakest
- 11 out of the 11 sectors traded lower on the S&P 500
- 60 (11.88%) stocks advanced and 445 (88.12%) declined
- 78.81% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 98.61% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 28.12% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 4.34% - Kroger Co (KR.N)
- + 3.41% - NVIDIA Corp (NVDA.OQ)
- + 3.20% - ETSY Inc (ETSY.OQ)
- -7.34% - Kimco Realty Corp (KIM.N)
- -6.60% - Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG.OQ)
- -5.87% - Simon Property Group Inc (SPG.N)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.