[Video] Platinum’s Bounce Could Be Getting ‘Long’ In the Tooth (FBHS, GNRC)
Matt Simpson June 28, 2021 2:50 AM
Platinum futures rallied each day last week, yet with a cluster of resistance nearby we’re on the lookout for a swing high to form.
We also analyse Fortune Brands (FBHS) as its retracement is trying to build a base out of a prior breakout level. The update our analysis on Generac Holdings (GNRC), which has gained nearly 20% since out last video.
- Brighthouse Financial (BHF) has been removed from the watchlist as prices failed to break beneath the 43.37 to trigger the bearish bias. And prices closed above the broken trendline on the daily chart on Friday.
- Costco (COST) printed small bullish candle above its prior record high, so we’re hoping bullish momentum will now return and its trend continue.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4280.7 (0.33%), 25 June 2021
- Financials (1.25%) was the strongest sector and Information Technology (-0.148%) was the weakest
- 10 out of the 11 S&P 500 sectors closed higher
- 6 out of the 11 sectors outperformed the S&P 500
- 401 (79.41%) stocks advanced and 103 (20.40%) declined
- 90.3% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 79.41% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 49.11% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 15.5% - Nike Inc (NKE.N)
- + 6.67% - Carmax Inc (KMX.N)
- + 3.69% - Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY.N)
- -3.6% - FedEx Corp (FDX.N)
- -2.2% - Caesars Entertainment Inc (CZR.OQ)
- -1.9% - Waters Corp (WAT.N)
Disclaimer: The information on this web site is not targeted at the general public of any particular country. It is not intended for distribution to residents in any country where such distribution or use would contravene any local law or regulatory requirement. The information and opinions in this report are for general information use only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any currency or CFD contract. All opinions and information contained in this report are subject to change without notice. This report has been prepared without regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular recipient. Any references to historical price movements or levels is informational based on our analysis and we do not represent or warranty that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future. While the information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, author does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does author assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions.
Futures, Options on Futures, Foreign Exchange and other leveraged products involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Losses can exceed your deposits. Increasing leverage increases risk. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are not available for US residents. Before deciding to trade forex and commodity futures, you should carefully consider your financial objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained herein is intended as general information about the subject matter covered and is provided with the understanding that we do not provide any investment, legal, or tax advice. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all investment, legal, or tax matters. References to Forex.com or GAIN Capital refer to GAIN Capital Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.