In today’s video we revise our analysis on Tesla (TSLA) after it finally broke above $700 resistance. We then look at WTI futures and highlight today’s pivotal level, then finish up on SPDR Select energy sector ETF (XLU) as we suspect a swing high has formed.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4387.16 (-0.18%), 02 August 2021
- Utilities (0.74%) was the strongest sector and Materials (-1.17%) was the weakest
- 4 out of the 11 S&P 500 sectors closed higher
- 5 out of the 11 sectors outperformed the S&P 500
- 7 out of the 11 sectors traded lower on the S&P 500
- 212 (41.98%) stocks advanced and 291 (57.62%) declined
- 85.35% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 61.19% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 59.8% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 6.58% - DXC Technology Co (DXC.N)
- + 4.55% - Fortinet Inc (FTNT.OQ)
- + 3.94% - Ralph Lauren Corp (RL.N)
- -11.2% - Global Payments Inc (GPN.N)
- -6.66% - Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS.N)
- -4.66% - Fiserv Inc (FISV.OQ)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.