In today’s video we look at the US dollar index (DXY) daily chart and offer a counter view for bears. We also look at the Dow Jones Industrial (DJI) after it was the strongest large-cap performer yesterday and broke key resistance levels. We then update our bearish analysis on spot silver.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4448.98 (1.21%), 23 September 2021
- Energy (3.4%) was the strongest sector and Real Estate (-0.53%) was the weakest
- 9 out of the 11 S&P 500 sectors closed higher
- 5 out of the 11 sectors outperformed the S&P 500
- 190 (54.13%) stocks advanced and 149 (42.45%) declined
- 71.51% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 66.1% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 42.45% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 7.47% - Darktrace PLC (DARK.L)
- + 6.00% - Telecom Plus PLC (TEP.L)
- + 5.36% - Hilton Food Group PLC (HFG.L)
- -6.42% - Harbour Energy PLC (HBR.L)
- -4.84% - Entain PLC (ENT.L)
- -4.56% - 888 Holdings PLC (888.L)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.
Latest market news
Today 12:33 PM
Today 12:01 PM
Today 07:22 AM
Web Trader platform
Our sophisticated web-based platform is packed with features.
Latest Video articles
October 25, 2021 03:08 AM
September 26, 2021 11:46 PM
September 22, 2021 10:05 PM
September 21, 2021 09:54 PM