In today’s video we update our analysis for DXY and the CRB commodities index, then add US listed stock United Rentals (URI) to the bullish watchlist.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4367.48 (0.20%), 22 July 2021
- Information Technology (0.71%) was the strongest sector and Energy (-1.13%) was the weakest
- 6 out of the 11 S&P 500 sectors closed higher
- 4 out of the 11 sectors outperformed the S&P 500
- 5 out of the 11 sectors traded lower on the S&P 500
- 198 (39.21%) stocks advanced and 305 (60.40%) declined
- 84.16% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 68.12% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 48.51% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 14.5% - Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ.N)
- + 4.29% - FirstEnergy Corp (FE.N)
- + 3.48% - CSX Corp (CSX.OQ)
- -5.32% - Texas Instruments Inc (TXN.OQ)
- -4.51% - Crown Castle International Corp (CCI.N)
- -4.45% - Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS.N)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.