In today’s video we look at three US listed equities that are displaying bullish technicals. Alphabet (GOOGL) may try to re-test and breaks its highs after finding support at the trend channel. Devon Energy (DVN) and Interpublic (IPG) are two strong performers of the S&P 500 over the past 12 months, and both broke to new cycle highs last week.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4455.48 (0.15%), 24 September 2021
- Energy (0.84%) was the strongest sector and Real Estate (-1.2%) was the weakest
- 8 out of the 11 S&P 500 sectors closed higher
- 6 out of the 11 sectors outperformed the S&P 500
- 3 out of the 11 sectors traded lower on the S&P 500
- 280 (55.45%) stocks advanced and 225 (44.55%) declined
- 72.48% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 48.51% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 40.79% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 3.97% - Match Group Inc (MTCH.OQ)
- + 3.31% - Costco Wholesale Corp (COST.OQ)
- + 3.09% - Expedia Group Inc (EXPE.OQ)
- -6.26% - Nike Inc (NKE.N)
- -5.38% - Moderna Inc (MRNA.OQ)
- -2.94% - Enphase Energy Inc (ENPH.OQ)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.