We look at a pivotal level for Nasdaq traders to consider and, as technology stocks are outperforming, update our bullish analysis on Alphabet Inc (GOOG) and Microsoft Corp (MSFT).
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4480.7 (0.85%), 15 September 2021
- Energy (3.8%) was the strongest sector and Utilities (-0.146%) was the weakest
- 11 out of the 11 S&P 500 sectors closed higher
- 397 (78.61%) stocks advanced and 106 (20.99%) declined
- 74.26% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 52.48% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 41.78% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 8.3% - EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)
- + 7.8% - Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG.OQ)
- + 7.6% - Marathon Oil Corp (MRO.N)
- -6.3% - Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN.OQ)
- -5.7% - Electronic Arts Inc (EA.OQ)
- -3.5% - Starbucks Corp (SBUX.OQ)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.