Foundations of Forex Centennial: Introducing the learner's guide to trading the forex market
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7pm ET
Are you looking to start trading the forex market? With so much information out there, it can be hard to figure out where to start.
Forex trading can be an extremely rewarding experience, but it can also be extremely confusing and overwhelming when you first get started. With literally thousands of trading systems, indicators, and strategies out there, it's hard to know where to start with all the information that is available to you.
In this, the 100th Foundations of Forex webinar, presented by a professional trader, will cut through the noise and cover the essential steps of getting started. In this webinar, we will cover the following topics:
- The 'what,' 'why,' and 'how' of the forex market
- How to start forex trading and what’s required to get underway
- What is a forex trading strategy and why you should follow one at all times
- What is technical analysis and where it fits into a trading strategy
- What is risk management and why it is crucial to forex trading success demonstrated on the FOREX.com advanced trading platform
Designed for: Basic content: no trading experience required
Run Time: 1 Hour