Introducing the Next Generation of Web Trading
Gain superior control with the newest addition to the FOREX.com platform suite, accessible from all browsers and operating systems.
- Smart trade ticket with advanced risk management options
- Pre-defined and fully customizable layouts
- Integrated advanced charting tools with on-click dealing
Introducing FOREX.com MetaTrader Apps
Get nine FX Blue EAs and 15 indicators in one easy download to maximize the power of MetaTrader like never before.
Trade with a Global Market Leader in Forex Trading
- Trade over 80 currency markets plus, gold and silver
- Access trading platforms built to meet the needs of serious currency traders; desktop, mobile and web
- Maximize your potential with competitive spreads and exceptional trade executions
- Automatically earn Cash Rebates the more you trade
Why traders choose FOREX.com
Clear & competitive pricing
Maximize your potential with straightforward pricing and exceptional trade executions.Pricing & execution
Real time market analysis
Stay ahead of price action with access to actionable market insights, real time trade signals and more.Latest insights
Professional trading platforms
Trade with maximum control on our advanced forex trading platforms optimized for currency traders.Explore platforms
Take your skills to the next level
No matter where you're starting from, we've got what you need to power your potential.
What type of trader are you?
Discover your trading personality and we'll create a customized course to boost your forex trading skills.
When faced with a new task, I prefer to
Leverage our experts
READ LATEST RESEARCH
Our global research team identifies the information that drives markets so you can forecast potential price movement and seize forex trading opportunities.
- USD/JPY Bullish Trend Under Threat After Cautious Fed Member Comments November 16, 2018 11:38 AM
- Week Ahead: Growth Concerns and Brexit Key Focal Points for FX and Stocks November 16, 2018 9:37 AM
- Could AUD/CAD extend rally despite BOC being more hawkish than RBA? November 15, 2018 12:31 PM