Trade with the #1 US FX Broker
Trade confidently with a leader in currency trading.
- Clear, competitive pricing and superior trade executions
- Sophisticated trading platforms, designed for active currency traders
- Market leader with proven record of financial strength and security
*Based on client assets per the November 2017 Retail Forex Obligation published by the CFTC
Trade with a Global Market Leader in Forex Trading
- Trade over 80 currency markets plus, gold and silver
- Access trading platforms built to meet the needs of serious currency traders; desktop, mobile and web
- Maximize your potential with competitive spreads and exceptional trade executions
- Automatically earn Cash Rebates the more you trade
Reap the Rewards at FOREX.com
Enjoy exclusive benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Reduce your trading costs by up to 15% with cash rebates
- Up to 1.5% APY interest on your average daily available margin
- Waived bank fees on all wires
- One-on-one support from an experienced Market Strategist
Terms and conditions apply
Why traders choose FOREX.com
Clear & competitive pricing
Maximize your potential with straightforward pricing and exceptional trade executions.Pricing & execution
Real time market analysis
Stay ahead of price action with access to actionable market insights, real time trade signals and more.Latest insights
Professional trading platforms
Trade with maximum control on our advanced forex trading platforms optimized for currency traders.Explore platforms
Take your skills to the next level
No matter where you're starting from, we've got what you need to power your potential.
What type of trader are you?
Discover your trading personality and we'll create a customized course to boost your forex trading skills.
When faced with a new task, I prefer to
Leverage our experts
READ LATEST RESEARCH
Our global research team identifies the information that drives markets so you can forecast potential price movement and seize forex trading opportunities.
- EUR/JPY: Italian concerns continue to weigh on sentiment October 19, 2018 6:43 AM
- USD/CNH could hit 7.00 with Chinese GDP in focus October 18, 2018 9:51 AM
- AUD/USD boosted by full time jobs increase October 18, 2018 6:34 AM