Join our team of expert market analysts for an in-depth look at all the latest market-moving events with our free webinar sessions. Explore different trading strategies, learn how to analyze markets and improve your trading by signing up today.
Weekly Strategy Webinar (NEW)
Weekly Fundamental Market Outlook (NEW)
Price Action Webinar (NEW)
Foundations of Forex Trading Series
New Forex Trader Series
Mastering Risk Management
Risk to Reward
Non-Farm Payroll Webinar
Matt Weller CFA, CMT
Head of Market Research
Expertise: Macroeconomics/Technical Analysis/Sentiment Analysis
Trading Style: Trend/Swing
• 15+ years trading and analysis experience covering the forex, equity, commodity, and cryptoasset markets
• Conducted over 1,300 educational webinars on different aspects of trading and trading psychology
• Analysis is regularly featured in the Financial Times, Reuters, MarketWatch and The Wall Street Journal among other outlets.
• Holds both his Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Chartered Market Technician (CMT) charters.
Follow me on StockTwits
Senior Market Analyst
Expertise: Macroeconomics/Fundamental & Technical Analysis/Media
Trading Style: Trend/Swing
• Over 15 years’ experience trading and analysing UK, European & US markets
• Covers forex, equity, commodity, and crypto assets
• Webinars seminars and regular appearances on BBC, Reuters and Bloomberg TV as well as a weekly slot on BBC’s World Business report (World Services).
• Regularly quoted in Bloomberg, Reuters and MarketWatch among other outlets
Joe Perry CMT
US Market Analyst
Joe Perry has over 20 years' experience in the FX and commodities arenas. He brings his knowledge of the markets from the trading side of the business, where Mr. Perry uses a combination of technical, macro, and fundamental analysis to provide market insights.
He traded spot market FX and commodity futures for 17 years at SAC Capital Advisors and Point 72 Asset Management. He is a regular live television contributor on Bloomberg News and Real Vision among other media outlets.
Mr. Perry holds the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and has a BSBA from The Ohio State University as well as an MBA from Fordham University.Follow
Expertise: Macroeconomics / Technical Analysis / Price Action / Trade Education
Trading Style: Swing
• 12+ years trading and analysis experience covering the forex, indices, commodities and cryptos
• Hundreds of educational webinars, live sessions and videos, and countless written content
• In my analysis, I also provide trade insights and trading education
• Regularly quoted in major financial publications, such as Reuters, MarketWatch and Bloomberg
• Voted to be among the top 10 most read contributors and helped FOREX.com become winners of best sell-side analysis contributor at FX Street Best Awards on several occasions.
Expertise: Fundamental Analysis/Equities/IPOs
• Former financial journalist and editor covering UK markets
• Over 8 years’ experience covering UK and US equity and financial markets
• Analysis featured in outlets including the Financial Times, Reuters, MarketWatch, The Guardian, CityAM, MailOnline and other outlets.
Expertise: FX Macro, Technical Analysis, Sentiment
Trading Style: Mean reversion/inflection points, the occasional trend
• Over 10 years analysis and trading forex, indices, gold and oil, and worked for several brokers across the APAC region including Australia and Singapore
• Experienced in system design and testing, _ professional _ trade signals, trade coaching and education
• Regularly quoted in the financial media such as Reuters, Bloomberg, CNBC
• A certified financial technician (CFTe) and hold a diploma of the Society of Technical Analysts (MSTA)
Senior Financial Writer
Expertise: Education/Equities/Technical analysis/Strategies
Experience: 8+ years writing about the financial markets
Federico Canut is a financial writer and content specialist for FOREX.com, mainly focused on the Latin American markets. He has been writing about different economic aspects of the region for the past two years.
Having worked in different media companies and private entities for the past 10 years, Federico produces educational and straightforward content on various topics related to the financial markets and the knowledge behind trading.
He's particularly interested in the Forex market, the dynamic between emerging currencies and the US dollar, and the cryptocurrency market.
Senior Financial Writer
Expertise: Education/IPOs/Equities/Trading psychology
Experience: 6+ years' experience writing about markets and financial derivatives
Expertise: Macroeconomics/Fundamental Analysis/Forex
Sr. Technical Strategist
Expertise: Multi-timeframe Technical Analysis
Trading Style: Intraday/Swing
• 20 years trading FX, Commodities & Equity Indices
• Nearly two decades work experience on FX trade desks, brokers and at market news / trader websites including stints at Gain Capital, MG Financial, ForexNews.com, Velocity Trade, FXCM and nearly twelve years with DailyFX.
• Over 10 years of hosting the Weekly Strategy Webinar which includes on the spot technical analysis across various markets
• Owned and operated subscription trade service for over 8 years
• Seasoned technical approach offers a look at the markets through a structured and disciplined lens applied across multiple timeframes
• Michael has spoken at numerous trader expos and conferences over the years including Las Vegas, Dubai, Australia and New York
• Cited by numerous financial publications including Reuters, Wall St Journal, CNBC, Bloomberg and KITCO
• Degrees in Economics & Philosophy from Rutgers University
Follow me on StockTwits & TradingView
Expertise: Macroeconomics/Technical Analysis
Trading Style: Fundamental and Technical
Time Frame: Medium-Term (2 Days to 2 Weeks)
• 15+ years of trading FX while providing research on commodities & equity indices
• Studied macroeconomic policies under a visiting scholar at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis while gaining a strong understanding of technical analysis from a former-president of the Market Technicians Association
• Presented at numerous trader expos and conferences in Las Vegas, South Korea, Australia and New York
• Cited by numerous financial publications including Reuters, AFP, CNBC, Bloomberg, Market Watch and WSJ
• Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance from Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College
Expertise: Price Action/Macroeconomics
• Analytical Profile: Technical and Fundamental
• Time Frame: Medium-Term (2 Days to 2 Weeks)
• Type: Event-driven
• Started working with equities in 1999, options in 2000, Fixed income in 2006 and FX in 2009
• Worked at Merrill Lynch, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade and DailyFX/FXCM
• Former Head of Education at DailyFX
• Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Financial Services and Planning from Baylor University’s Hankamer School of Business
Follow me on TradingView
Paul is a financial writer for StoneX. He has worked in investment banking and equity research for over three decades and has been writing about derivatives for the last four years.
Paul produces popular articles for a retail audience, working with StoneX analysts across all markets and asset classes.
He’s particularly interested in equity markets, economics, crypto and renewable energy.