Bitcoin Futures Trading
Gain exposure to the world's leading cryptocurrency
Tap into Bitcoin's price movements through our affiliate, FuturesOnline.
With more than 20 years in the industry, the team at FuturesOnline can help you get started trading in this new futures market.
Why trade Bitcoin futures contracts?
Get exposure to Bitcoin price moves without holding Bitcoins
Trade based on your outlook or hedge your Bitcoin risk
No need to create or pay for a virtual wallet to store and protect your Bitcoin
Trade in a highly regulated marketplace 24/5
FuturesOnline integrates futures and forex accounts making it simple to log in and manage your trades.
- Competitive pricing along with accurate and reliable execution
- Easily access a full suite of tools and customize your charts with FutureOnline's OEC Trader platform
- Use third-party software to help improve your trading, strategies and charting
Competitive futures pricing
When you trade with FuturesOnline you can take advantage of competitive pricing and save money with no monthly software fees.
- Trade on the move with robust mobile trading
- Trade Futures, Spreads, Options and Forex
- Streaming real-time data for quotes and charts
- Advanced one-click trading (DOM and charts)
Where are Bitcoin futures traded?
Bitcoin futures begin trading on the CBOE Futures Exchange (XBT) on December 10th, and the CME (BTC) on December 18th.
|CBOE Futures Exchange||CME Group|
|Quantity||1 BTC||5 BTC|
|Valuation||Gemini auction price for BTC in U.S. dollars||CME CF BTC Reference Rate (BRR)|
|Trading Hours||Sunday: 5:00 p.m. CST to Monday 3:15 p.m. CST
Tuesday to Friday: 3:30 p.m. CST to 3:15 p.m. CST
|Sunday to Friday 6:00 p.m. CST to 5:00 p.m. CST
(60-minute break each day beginning at 5:00 p.m)