Bitcoin Futures Trading
Tap into Bitcoin's price movements through our affiliate, FuturesOnline.
With more than 20 years in the industry, the team at FuturesOnline can help you get started trading in this new futures market.
Why trade Bitcoin futures contracts?
- Competitive pricing along with accurate and reliable execution
- Easily access a full suite of tools and customize your charts with FutureOnline's OEC Trader platform
- Use third-party software to help improve your trading, strategies and charting
Bitcoin Commission Schedule
|All-in commission per contract||12.62 USD|
|Contract size||5 Bitcoins|
Rates are dependent on exchange and clearing fees which are subject to change.
Competitive futures pricing
- Trade on the move with robust mobile trading
- Trade Futures, Spreads, Options and Forex
- Streaming real-time data for quotes and charts
- Advanced one-click trading (DOM and charts)
Where are Bitcoin futures traded?
|Valuation||CME CF BTC Reference Rate (BRR)|
|Trading Hours||Sunday to Friday 6:00 p.m. CST to 5:00 p.m. CST
(60-minute break each day beginning at 5:00 p.m)