- After announcing an immigration deal with Mexico to avert tariffs this weekend, President Trump threatened to put tariffs on $300B of Chinese exports if President Xi doesn’t meet with him at the G20 Summit.
- Nine candidates threw their hats into the ring to be the next British PM, with bookies installing Boris Johnson as the clear favorite. Johnson favors a Brexit on October 31, regardless of whether the UK has a deal in place or not.
- North American currencies were the strongest majors today, with the peso, loonie, and greenback all gaining ground against most rivals.
- The Aussie and the Kiwi were today’s weakest major currencies.
- See our latest analysis on EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, and USD/JPY!
*No major macroeconomic data is scheduled for release in tomorrow’s Asian session.*
Latest market news
Yesterday 10:13 PM
Yesterday 06:34 PM
Yesterday 05:09 PM
Yesterday 04:41 PM
Yesterday 04:07 PM
Yesterday 04:00 PM
Web Trader platform
Our sophisticated web-based platform is packed with features.
Latest Forex articles
Yesterday 12:00 PM
Yesterday 01:51 AM
October 3, 2023 09:35 PM