In today’s video we look at the FTSE 100 cash market. We also add the Nasdaq stock market (NDAQ) to our watchlist as it sits at a technical juncture, then update our analysis on USD/CHF after its close above 0.9300 on Friday.
S&P 500: Market Internals
S&P 500: 4432.99 (-0.91%), 17 September 2021
- Healthcare (0.073%) was the strongest sector and Materials (-2%) was the weakest
- 11 out of the 11 sectors traded lower on the S&P 500
- 192 (38.02%) stocks advanced and 311 (61.58%) declined
- 72.08% of stocks closed above their 200-day average
- 97.03% of stocks closed above their 50-day average
- 39.8% of stocks closed above their 20-day average
- + 3.1% - ETSY Inc (ETSY.OQ)
- + 2.63% - American Airlines Group Inc (AAL.OQ)
- + 2.53% - Align Technology Inc (ALGN.OQ)
- -6.64% - Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX.N)
- -3.95% - Newmont Corporation (NEM.N)
- -3.35% - L3harris Technologies Inc (LHX.N)
How to trade with FOREX.com
Follow these easy steps to start trading with FOREX.com today:
- Open a Forex.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer.
- Search for the pair you want to trade in our award-winning platform.
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels.
- Place the trade.
Latest market news
Today 08:26 AM
Today 05:55 AM
Today 01:44 AM
Yesterday 06:57 PM
Yesterday 05:34 PM
Web Trader platform
Our sophisticated web-based platform is packed with features.
Latest Video articles
October 25, 2021 03:08 AM
September 26, 2021 11:46 PM
September 23, 2021 11:34 PM
September 22, 2021 10:05 PM