- Front-end US yields continued their freefall as traders increased bets on multiple Fed rate cuts this year; the 2-year treasury now yields just 1.83%, down nearly 30bps in the last three sessions alone!
- US data: Both the ISM and Markit manufacturing PMI readings came in lower than expected. ISM Manufacturing PMI fell to a 2.5-year low at just 52.1, though the employment figure held up relatively well at 53.7.
- The New Zealand dollar was the strongest major currency today, while the US dollar brought up the rear.
- Gold rose over 1.5% while oil (WTI) edged nearly 1.5% lower on the day.
- See the key data and themes traders will be watching this week!
Latest market news
Yesterday 07:52 PM
Yesterday 06:53 PM
Yesterday 05:19 PM
Yesterday 04:16 PM
Yesterday 12:28 PM
Web Trader platform
Our sophisticated web-based platform is packed with features.
Latest Forex articles
March 29, 2023 05:00 PM
March 29, 2023 03:06 PM
March 29, 2023 02:27 AM